Is it unusual to be 20 years old and only have had one girl interested in dating you

I've only had one person interested in dating me and that one girl dated tons of people so I've basically never had anyone interested in me. Is it really that uncommon for that to happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems a little unusual to me with all the girls you probably went to high school with. You probably had more girls that were interested in you before but you just didn't know about them.

• Well I wasn't very talkative in high school though

What Girls Said 2

• No, that's not uncommon. But also realize that you can't know for sure that other people haven't been interested and just didn't act on their feelings. That happens all the time.

• Well I haven't really talked much to girls so I'm pretty sure that its only been about one girl that has been interested in me

• People develop crushes without having even said a word to the person. You really can't know.

• I'm 18 and only had one guy that was interested in me... maybe it isn't uncommon.

• I wouldn't think it's that uncommon

What Guys Said 2

• Totally not unusual. Don't worry. Not everyone has boyfriends/girlfriends or gets laid by 18. Plenty of people in a similar situatikn. I am 22, and never kissed a girl.

• I'm 25 and I've never had any girl interested in dating me.