Places for a first date

Hey so, I think I am in love with a very cute girl, so I want to ask her out, it's gonna be face to face so, i will be like hey do you have anything to do this afternoon? If she says no I am gonna offer a place to go but I want some alternatives and creative places to go

Please leave an answer :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Do whatever you like to do already, and I'd rephrase it slightly to say "I'm going to XYZ on Friday, want to come with me?" it's on your terms and what you already like to do.

What Girls Said 5

• Bowling is always nice, or go for a walk in a park or if there's some kind of forrest (read: just a big park with some trees and water or something) around, that's nice too.

• Hmm we don't really have big parks here... mm bowling will do , but I need some suggestions :)

• That's what I gave... Or just go for a drink somewhere.

• You have to give us a little more to go on. What dos she like to do? What are her interests?

• It's first date , the only thing I know about her is that she likes scary movies

• Oh, I thought you knew her a little better because you said you were in love with her. I thought you were friends already ha ha then yeah, do something you love and can really excite her with!

• Whatever you do, do NOT take her to a bar.

• Do a picnic! You can never go wrong with that! Just find out what kind of foods she likes or any allergies first, or else it could go wrong.

• I love bowling:>

What Guys Said 2

• Or take her to

1.mini golf

2. Movie

3. Dinner

4.laser tag

5. Picnic at the beach

6.bowling

7. Invite her to your house

8. Arcade

9. Theme park

10.zoo

11.aquarium

12.walk on the beach

13. Paint fight

14. Waterbaloon fight (don't recommended tho)

15:watch the stars with you at night

• Well dude I took my girlfriend last time to the fair or you should try a dinner and a movie