What do you think of girls who date younger guys?

How do you see these couples? Do you think its a bit weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls who date younger guys do so because guys tend to respect and cherish their girlfriend a lot more if she's older, (younger gives a sense of dominance and can easily be replaced). And it depends on much older she is cause 10+ years is just as weird as a guy being 10+ years older. So not weird at all.

What Guys Said 8

• I get kinda excited about it, actually. It's one of those signs that we're transcending gender role BS. Kinda like the rise of nerd shows like Big Bang Theory.

• Well I don't really say it's weird, but if either of the two partners is significantly older than the other, then I'd consider it to be uncommon. I mean age gaps like 3 years are perfectly common, but if it goes to something like 10+ years, then I'd say that it's uncommon. Though not really "weird".

• I think it is very mature. Also, when you're within 2-3 years there's never anything to give away that you aren't the same age. People who purposely don't date people who are younger or older are superficial anyway.

• I think within reason that there's no problem with it. If it's more than ten years difference, that starts to depend on other factors ie if they look their age, whether both partners are around the same maturity level etc.

Personally I am more attracted to females older than myself.

• I suppose it's kind of unusual, but certainly okay in my books. I'd date an older girl.

• Ewwwwwwwwww.

No seriously, who cares.

• Nothing wrong with it,I think. I'm kinda attracted to older girls sometimes.

• Seeing as though my last 2 girlfriends were 2 and 3 years older than me, I definitely don't find it weird. I find it kind of sexy to tell you the truth.

What Girls Said 4

• There's a pretty weird double standard when it comes to age gaps.

When it comes to short age gaps, it's considered weird if the girl is older and it's normal if the guy is older.

When it comes to large age gaps, it's okay if the girl is older and it's pedophilia and a golddigger/rich guy relationship if the guy is older.

I personally date around my age and I don't care either way if the guy is slightly older or younger. Some guys have had complexes about me being older though.

• I think it's fine. Personally I wouldn't do it, but if they're happy, then they're happy

• it might be a little weird if the guy looks like a kid and the girl looks super old.

• My boyfriend is 2.5 years younger than me. People thought it was weird when we first got together, but after the first year they were okay with it.