Why would a girl join a dating site not want to chat with guys?

ok so join a dating site but all the women hate responding back "they don't have time" or they did not join the site to date guys hahahah

"your just a tease and I'm in your league "hahah

link this is the song for it, one day I'll be the DON of dating ! till then remain strong!"it was just my imagination, running away with me "

Most Helpful Girl

• More than the majority of the guys on there are thirsty and ugly. Hence, why girls don't want to chat/message back.

• well here why dating site don't ,work because some scary looking girl are trying hahaha they like this link they make jump up when see the matches I get, so hole matching system is flowed hahahha and we too many damn dating site for one too chose. tell you what I don't blame the women because matching system sucks and you never see anyone you really would like haha

• well I seen a lot women who where ugly and desperate too but not going them too so I don't blame them that much,

• I know, they just have standards (Some are ridiculously high). Just like you, they don't want an unattractive partner.

What Girls Said 7

• How about instead of blaming the women, look at yourself. If women don't want to date you, it's not a collective decision of all womankind. It's probably you.

• no was floowing rules of dating I got online

• Maybe they are looking to date girls?

Or everyone you pick, you are not their type

• maybe friends/family made them?

I had a friend legit sign me up for a dating site once...i had it for two years then after we stopped talking I got rid of it.

• Why do guys think that because a woman joined a dating site that she has to be receptive to any man who shows interest? If the guy she wanted messaged her, she'd write back, obviously she ignores unwanted men.nothing is wrong with that

• Maybe they just use this excuse because they don't want to talk to you

• You look stoned on every picture that you have uploaded here maybe that's why.

• Most of the time if women don't respond, it's because they're not interested.

What Guys Said 4

• They just don't want to chat with you.

• because women are stock up and they look that dream dude. hhaha

• because women are stock up and they are looking for that dream dude. hhaha

• They just might be giving you excuses for not talking to you.

• You are an amazing catch...rich powerful and the best musician this side of East Seattle (all the way towards the ocean so yea keep walking till you see Hawaii or Alaska). I am flabbergasted and discombobulated as to how you do not have a harem of women.

• i do but not all of them I only have 500,00 women out millions

• yo have one spot for pope and 1000 for Rapper singer whatever

• ok now shut up

• Its just you they don't want to chat to, obviously.