Need a girls opinion ..

Ok, so I started talking to this girl about a month ago, and we hit it off pretty fast. We went on several dates together, she stayed at my house several nights, and when we weren't together she would call and text me constantly, telling me how much she loved and missed me. I considered the relationship to be getting pretty serious. She called me one night last week and asked if she could come over, and I said yes. We cuddled on the couch, watched a movie, and had a great time. When she left my house that night I noticed that she didn't text me to tell me that she got home OK, or didn't call me to tell me goodnight like she always did in the past. I texted her the next morning and got no response. I also called her and got no answer. It's been two weeks now, and she hasn't responded to any of my texts or calls. This came out of nowhere. We never fought or anything, just can't figure it out. I've stopped calling her and texting her because she just won't respond. What should I do? What do y'all think happened here?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't give you a direct answer as to what might have happened. Maybe her phone's been off, or she's been real busy with something (school, family, friends, etc.,). Try meeting up with her so you can talk to her in person and ask what the problem is (her house, school, or work).

• Thanks for your reply. It's crazy really, I think she may have gotten cold feet or something all of a sudden. It's just hard for me to believe that she would do this when things seemed to be going great. I just wish that she would tell me something (Good or Bad)

• Give her an opportunity. She could be a little iffy about a serious relationship but doesn't know how to explain it to you.

What Girls Said 2

• She might not be used to that type of relationship. I would try and meet up with her as mentioned before. She also may be scared of being hurt again if she was hurt in the past.

I wouldn't give up on her. I would still let her know you care about her and that you are there for her.

• I can't be sure but may be she is cheating. Or maybe she just thinks you guys are getting serious to fast.

What Guys Said 0