Will we ever date again?

For two weeks I've been dating this girl she really loved being around me but before we started dating she had a boyfriend but they broke up and we started dating two days after that. Just last week on feb.6 she tells me she still had feelings/liked him. Then she said we can date another time. Later that week I begin to think she only dated me just to make him jealous but she said "stop it, I actully liked u" and we had a long talk. Now she is dating him and when ever I feel the need to text her she never txt's me back. I need help I don't know what to do

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I think you were the reboud because after they broke up and you got with her, they did nothing but get back together. Yea she could have started liking you,but only because she got to know you after the fact. I hate to be mean, but I see it as her using you to show her ex that other people want her. Like they say men want what other men have.

What Girls Said 1

• She didn't use you as a rebound, but it's never good to start a relationship when you still have feelings for someone else. Hang in there, she'll be back.

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry to hear that man, but sounds like she used to get to him. Some people are just not nice, I feel for you. I think I might be in the same situation, your lucky you weren't with her longer and got emotionally attached. I would just move on and learn from this,get hobby and hang out with your friends and meet new girls.

Good luck.