Black women: How do you feel with the media's agenda into scare us into dating interracially?

I feel the media is trying to drive black men and women apart. Think about it, all these rap songs with black men glorifying "yellow bones" and red bones,and white girls ,Latinas,etc..

All these stories about black women being the most single and that they should interracially. Let's not forget the continuous articles lambasting black women as the ugliest woman to make black men not want to date us.

It's all the media's attempt to drive black people apart, and sadly its working.

They love to portray black people in a negative light. Telling black men that black women are ugly and they'd be better of with a lighter race of woman.

Telling black women that they'd be better off dating a white guy or any race of guy is better than a black guy because they are all in prison or deadbeats.

I was proud to say black women have been holding on for black love and not dating outside their race, however with all the media attention trying to brainwash them to find white men and other races attractive I've sadly noticed sisters are becoming blinded.

I know there are many black woman on here who are actively seeking a white men and I think you're lost. White men don't love or respect black woman, they think of you as whores and baby mama's. and if you are dating they will mostly likely fetishize you and treat you like a dog.

It's sad to see black people are so lost and can't see the truth. We've been brainwashed to value and place every other race above ourselves and this self hate needs to stop.

Black people need to come together and unite and fix our community.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a conspiracy effort to help destroy black families and dilute black unity. no other race is hit with so much propaganda to date out except us.that's not just a coincidence. Strong black people sticking together threatens a lot of ppl.they'd rather us be uncle Toms bragging about how other races are better partners and swinging off white supremacy nuts than loving each other.

I gave you 5 stars for being real enough to ask this question and boldly state the truth on a site full of people like this.

• Think about it, any time you see a black with another race, for example Caucasian. A Caucasian will be seeing a white person with a black. It goes both ways. They are not trying to separate black community. They are trying to break the walls between humans of all races so we can stop judging and being at war with people simply due to genetics and history. I'm french and native. The English did many horrible things to us in the past that still effect us today. In result I'm not gonna avoid dating

• An English guy for things their ancestors did. I'm not only going to date natives and french guys now. If everyone had this mind set we would all be at war right now and there would be so much division between people everywhere. These types of thought and beliefs you speak of are incredibly racist regardless of if you realize it or not. Think about it.

What Guys Said 10

• It's all part of the globalist agenda to mongrelise the races.

• i prefer black women

• Thank you and i applaud you for bringing this up. Many, many black girls on here are opting out for someone other than a black guy. Its not only a disgrace but an embarrassment too. Interracially dating whether people like to admit it or not is genocide to both races. Black men love black woman and your right the media does play a huge role in this. They promote the false idea that black men only love woman of other races when the majority of black men and woman marry each other. Next they try and give you off figures like most black men are in jail and most black girls are single because black woman out number black men which is not true and can't be accurate. The third idea they give you is black men are dead beat dads and that we dislike children or babies which is another lie and another idea they give you is where players. Now the media plays on anyone of those stereotypes to hold us down. We do need to unite but some black woman are sell outs, they opt for the same person who enslaved their own beloved mothers and sisters and when you bring it to attention they want to ignore it and pass the idea. They raped your mothers and sisters and tortured them and still piss on you and laugh at you and discriminate at you into the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90' and the 21st century. They killed of our leaders but they will look past our history and pretend like it didn't happen. Black men know the issue we know its better to go and make with our own and succeed and build beautiful black families and prosper we may date out more but thats cause of the media's influence. We need to stick together black woman are the most beautiful woman and as a black man thats who i will marry. It's a shame some of these black girls can't see race is more than just color, its heritage and inheritance something you can't ever change.

• QA: you are a sad example of what perpetuates racism in America. I say that not based on your question, but on your responses to others here. I feel bad for you, and the people you influence.

• black people can't be racist. learn something.

• Right! She is more racist than most and she has no clue. People like her are the biggest reason racism still exists today in the US. It's a lose-lose for everyone else.

• In a systematically white supremacist society like America's, being black and holding a grudge against whites is understandable, but its not called racism. that entails a systematic oppression of whites by blacks, and that is not happening. it is the opposite. racism is oppression, and it is a mentality caused in whites by the fact that they benefit from a white supremacist society. they have privilege where blacks don't. we feel the oppression and whites don't.

• Are you cool with sharing a man with one or two other women? Because if you got your way and black women only dated black men, that's what you'd have to do.

What you've got here is a simple numbers problem. There are FAR more single black women walking around on the streets than there are black men. Firstly, a disproportionate amount of the young male population is in jail or prison. That alone means there aren't enough to go around for all the black women. If you add to that the number that are in commited relationships with women of other races, that means there are FAR fewer single black men than single black women.

So basically, the math doesn't add up. The only thing a black girl can do if she isn't having success finding a suitable black man is to cast a wider net.

• she can go to africa

• also you're not a black woman. go away

• So you think black women in America should go to Africa to find husbands? Interesting. . .

• just date whoever you want. I'm pretty sure nobody forces people to date a certain race or not

• All people are just people. Stop worrying about black white etc. Ignore the media and don't let it bother you nor lead you

• @ update...elaborate plz

• Some of us see people as people and could happily date outside our race and treat our partner (and their community) as equals but I do agree the media does a very lousy job at representing black people. More power to you to get out their and change things.

• Ok, honesty time:

I love all types of women. If I'm attracted to them, I'm attracted to them. Many other people feel this same way and while they might be weary of following their own desires, at least the thought is there and all they need to do is stop caring about what society thinks or pressures them to do.

Unfortunately, black media does enough to disgrace itself. Black people have so much opportunity to finally shed this old image that they aren't to be trusted, that they're scary, that they are animals, blah blah blah...but sadly you see too many black men and women WILLINGLY falling into line with stereotypes given by rappers, entertainers, and the like. For people who don't have so much and are more subject to be affected by these stereotypes, it is detrimental to their well-being because it's so easy to fall into these stereotypes to begin with.

Why is it easy? Well for people that live in poor areas, for example...the stereotype is to wear nice clothes, have a nice car, and generally show off what you have. This has no real end goal other than to show other people that you aren't a nobody. But only a nobody would follow by this stupid game to try and impress their peers, when all they're doing is playing the game because it's the easy way out.

The media only fears minorities who show they can't function in society like the rest of us. So black men and women that don't act like fools? Nobody notices them because they are accepted. The only ones drawing attention to themselves are either the ones willingly acting like fools (unknowing to them), or the ones who separate themselves into black pride mentalities. Both need to stop, and realize that society would accept them if they only accept responsibility to put work into their lives like everyone else does.

My last 2 girlfriends have been black and have come from bad areas of town, but they were amazingly strong women and just an absolute charm to be around. Us "white people" don't see them as whores if they refuse to accept anything less than "I am a woman and you will treat me as such". I've met plenty of white, Hispanic, Asian, etc. women who act like fools and get treated as such.

If you can't demand certain respect for yourself, then you're either demanding it from the wrong people or you expect to be given something that you aren't acting appropriate for. I can honestly tell you as a non-black person that no matter the race, I don't trouble myself with people who aren't worth the time. If you show you're worth the time, then you're a queen and you'll find people of "my" race will treat you with the respect you DESERVE. The reason I've put "white people" and "my" in quotes is because most white people don't identify with race cards and honestly don't care. People go on about white people being revered, but we don't care to be and just want to get along with the good people. Of course, this might not be true for the older generations but for the young, it's mostly true.

• The younger generation is just as racist as the older one. Also you're not black. Please go away

• I go to a mostly white school sadly and I know what they say about black people all the time. White people have a superiority complex to the max. Yes it is white society. This is America, America praises whiteness. Light skin,light eyes etc.. Its disgusting. Again you're delusional like most white people and love brush everything under rug and make black people out to be crazy when they speak the truth. It disgusting and you're exactly the type of white person that is evil and needs to go away.

• I won't try to discuss anymore with you. If you follow by this "white devil" mentality, then you're only hurting yourself. Good luck to you and I hope things pan out for you.

• I don't think the media is scaring them into dating white. Most of them have no interest in it, and if anything, I think the few that are interested are scared into the opposite. That latter group is why you may happen across a few articles/stories about it. Just because a few girls on here prefer white does not mean that a sizeable number is like that whatsoever.

I also don't understand why the "white" media would be pushing interracial relationships on you, especially on black men. What purpose would that serve?

I do think there is a white women on top thing going on and that's why they are sought after like they are, but it appears to be changing ever so slowly. However, I still don't think they had that in place to spite black people.

"White men don't love or respect black woman, they think of you as whores and baby mama's. and if you are dating they will mostly likely fetishize you and treat you like a dog." hmm... Yet you don't want to be stereotyped, do you? Besides, how would that be different than any other man if that was true?

• You're not black so you wouldn't understand. Also you're not a black women so go away.

• It's completely counterintuitive.

And It's not like it's ugly white people that are interested in dating and mating with black.

• yes it is. either that or or they have a fetish.

What Girls Said 15

• I don't think that's what the media is doing at all. I think all it's trying to do is show all the races that the racism is gone and you can date whoever the heck you want no matter what their race.

• why are people so obsessed with grouping and categorizing each other? why does it have to be black white Asian whatever, why can't it just be humans? Why is it such a big deal to love someone who looks different or comes from a different culture? what does the media gain from "driving black people apart". You sound ridiculous saying white men who date black women due to some sort of fetish. Just because the love of my life is white doesn't mean I'm lost

• This is hilarious Lol yep you're right. I'm going to dump my boyfriend and go work on my afro. Thanks for showing me the way. Can we bond over how brown our skin is now and be soul sisters for life?

• spoken like a true sellout.

• what do you mean? I'm agreeing with you soul sis ;)

• Statistically, black women and Asian men are less likely to date interracially. Black women are typically perceived as LESS physically attractive, more masculine and adhere to one too many negative stereotypes. Asian men are perceived as less masculine and more effeminate.

That said, interracial marriage in the US accounts for less than 20% of marriages. White men/Asian women are the most common and black woman/Asian man being the least common(I might be mistaken on that one).

It's a lot more common for white guys to have yellow fever because of the stereotype of the submissive Asian girl who is desperate for white guys so that they can climb the social ladder.

There is no agenda against black men and women. Black men and women have a foot up their ass that they need to pull out. Black men talk sh*t about black women when they're no good themselves. Black women talk sh*t about black men when they're no better.

White guys DO NOT view black women as fetishes. In fact, white guys don't even like black women. They're more likely to go for an Asian or light skinned Latina. They view Asian women as fetishes, but not black women.

I think you're living in lala land

• You're clearly delusional and fail at reading comprehension. I never said white guys like black girls. I said the black women who do date white men are lost and the white men who do date them have fetishes.

• Paranoid black women like you are annoying as well. And you continue to make black women look bad.

• Hahaha... Ohhh "black people can't be racist" anyone and everyne can be racist

Also, if blacks controlled everything then it would just be blacks oppressing everyone else

Ever thought of of I don't know equality qa? Where everyone is on the same basic level no matter their race?

• Seriously girl, get over it. People will date and love whoever they love and race shouldn't even be an issue here. It's the 21 century, why are you worried about genetics and background. Last time I checked genetics and background isn't only different between people of different races. It's everywhere, and in the end, race is not the most important thing to be concerned about. If someone makes you happy and you love them then who cares about the race.

• okay, I agree that the media doesn't do a lot of black people justice. I mean you're more likely to see a news story about another black guy going to jail that doing something with his life. but you should just put that out of your head and realize all people make mistakes. maybe they aren't publicized as much but they do, and there's far more black people doing well than bad.

second, I agree that there is a small number of black women in committed relationships as a whole. I see that around my campus everyday. and I mean, I love black love, but I love people too. just show me a nice smart cool attractive guy, and I'll probably like him in a heartbeat no matter what color he is. color is not on my list of criteria for someone I want to be with. however I have been turned down because I was black before. it stung, yes, but I just figured it to be that guys loss cause I happen to think I'm kinda cool, race aside.

i think at this point in time, it's just people preferences, and how they perceive things. you can let it bother you and tear you up, or you can move on and find someone that agrees with you or changes your mind. just don't let it keep you from being open-minded in your consideration of the human race.

• I don't care. Me being black doesn't define me as a person & I don't let anyone else's race define them as a person.

I'm still confused as to why people take race so GODDAMN SERIOUSLY. Some of y'all act like you would kill yourselves if you woke up & were another race. It's not that serious. Culture is subjective & ever-changing. If black culture, or any other culture, gets wiped out, the world will keep spinning. Jesus fucking christ.

• I do not listen to the media. I don't even fancy White men. My guy is Asian.

• Black people should not have relationships with white, its not right to mix races, each should stay to their own. Simple as that!

• I don't listen to the media

• I don't know if that's true

• I don't listen to the media

• Unite!

• Karl Hungus agrees with you.

• Life is difficult.

• F**K race I'm dating everybody