Is it okay to not talk to your boyfriend for a day?

He usually texts me but today he didn't :/

We've been going out for a little over 2 months and I'm scared he doesn't like me anymore :(

Could his reason for next texting me today also be that he's been sick for the past few days? I texted him first yesterday asking if he was feeling better and from his replies, he didn't seem like he was losing interest.

I don't know why but I have this huge insecurity where I think any minute, he's going to leave me and it sucks. I don't know how to get rid of it either.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be so insecure, its true I have few guy friends who get sick an act like helpless babies, it makes us Men look bad.

But you really need to not worry about one day of no talking to him. Seriously your trust & bond should be way more stringer than that, or you'll only worry yourself to sickness.

What Guys Said 4

• He'll text you tomorrow, if not then text him. Relax that's not really something that people breakup over. Now if you text him to death and constantly smother him with texts then that's another story. Why don't you go over there and make him a bowl of soup? I'd love that if I was sick.

• Relax he could be busy or not keeping well. Its just the insecurity getting to you.

• You don't need to text/talk everyday do you?

• Idk I think it's important to say hi everyday at least :/

• Maybe his phone died. Surely your relationship is strong enough that one day will not destroy your trust in each other?

What Girls Said 1

• just give it more time. he may be waiting to see if you'll text him first...