Should I date a guy I share classes with?

Okay so I meet this guy and its obvious he likes me. What I'm not sure of is if I should go for it? In the past I have dated guys I shared classes with and the relationship ended badly, mostly because I have commitment issues... anywho its always extremely awkward and ends in the silent treatment. So should I just avoid getting into something with this guy? And if so how do I go about that, he is always walking me to and from classes now and sitting next to me in the classes we share.

Most Helpful Guy

• "mostly because I have commitment issues"... so why does it matter if he's in your class or not... What you should be asking is: Should I date good guys or not? And the answer is no you should not. You can always tell him the truth that you're bound to cheat on him and don't want to hurt him...I'm sure he'll appreciate it and back off.

What Guys Said 1

• Your commitment issues have nothing to do with the guy being in your class

Isay go for it. It doesn't have to be formal or anything. Go on a few dates and if it isn't there it isn't there and you move on as friends

What Girls Said 1

• if you know it ends bad then yes lol