Do you think she'll ever date me again?

I dated my ex for like 7 months, and we broke up like 6 months ago. I was the one who wanted to break up, and she was pretty upset. She sent me some texts saying that she missed me and stuff right after the break up. I never responded or anything, though. I told some friends about the texts she sent me, and she found out about it and sent me one more text that said "It was really douchey of you to tell people about the text I sent you." That was the last time I've heard from her. This past weekend, I saw her at a bar and we both said a quick hi, but that was it and she left pretty quick after. She seemed like she was happy. I sent her a text yesterday asking if she wanted to get drinks and catch up, and she replied "No, you made it sound like dating was the worst thing ever, like a prick. So, definitely not." Do you think she'd ever date me again?

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares? It's very obvious you're only into her now because she's no longer interested and seemed happy without you. You thought having her back at the snap of a finger would be easy, and it wasn't, so now you're intrigued. Leave her be. You like the chase, not her.

What Girls Said 3

• What was your reason for randomly breaking up after 7 months? Why do you all of a sudden want her back? I know for girls like me, once you have broken up with me with no solid reason...and then you try to come back..I would never say yes. You've already hurt me enouugh, and I would not be na├»ve enough to go through all of that all over again. If you two broke up for a legitimate reason, and the reason changed now, then I can see why you'd want to get back in touch with her.

• We broke up because I was really busy with work, and just didn't have time to focus on a relationship. Now things are better.

• I'm going to be brutally honest. I'm a girl in this exact same situation. My ex broke up with me 6 months ago, after 8 months of dating, just because he was busy. It was super hurtful to be left for such a minor reason. Busy is something a couple that care about each other can work through. If busy is all it takes to break up, then your feelings can't be that strong. I think you're just playing with her emotions depending on your schedule. If I were her, I wouldn't say yes to date again. Sorry!

• Yeahhhhhh no. I'd be surprised if she ever dated you again. You broke up with her and ignored her texts, then all of a sudden decide you want to "get drinks and catch up." If I were her, I'd run.

• maybe just give it some time before asking her again.

What Guys Said 2

• I doubt it. Usually once people have moved on it's a done deal. Sounds like she has moved on. I also agree with the other reply, you probably only want her because she has got on with her life & is happy. You don't really care about her.

• No man she won't I did the samething with my ex girlfriend broke up with her and she would text me and I didn't care I didn't respond. It took me a month to realized that I loved her more then I though but it was to late she didn't feel the same any more for me not caring about her. I tried and tried to make things work but it was useless the love wasn't there any more so I just left her alone and moved on. so I would say to just move on man I'm talking from experiance.