He broke up with me and made me feel worthless

Posted the reference question about 5 days ago. (Advice please did I deserve this- under dating). Link is below .So the guy I was dating was kind of blowing me off so I confronted him about it. He told me that my family texting and calling me when we were together (this only happened one time mind you) made him feel guilty for being with me and that he was used to more independent women.

This is a low blow because its a sensitive subject for me. Since my late teens to my mid 20's I took care of my terminally ill family member. I dropped out of college to do so and it didn't leave much time for a personal life. Since his passing I've been focusing on myself more and getting my life in order. But I'm sure I told him that and he was fine with it before suddenly its a problem.

I feel bad enough that I'm almost 27 an undergrad unemployed and don't have a car and don't drive. But to have him throw in my face and use my closeness with my family against me makes me feel worthless and like no man whose established will ever take me seriously or want to date me. Does this make me undatable. I've always believed the Marilyn Monroe quote "If you can't accept me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best" but I can't help but feel that maybe I'm not worthy of that kind of guy. Question 800759

What Guys Said 1

• you're better off without him! family always comes first no matter what the circumstances are!

take care.

What Girls Said 0