How many dates before becoming official?

How many dates do you usually have before you start seeing each other/going out?

What Guys Said 1

• That's a girl thing, we men don't think in those terms, either we like you or we don't. To be honest, many men find it frustrating, like going to multiple job interviews for the same position. The reason, believe it or not, is quite simple: It feels as if we must keep going through interviews until the girl decides whether we are worthy of having her or not. My advice is to obviously use your own best judgement and common sense on a case by case basis, but if you find a guy you like, just skip the bullsh*t and go for it.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I've been on 3 dates with this guy I recently just met , we text a lot during the day but we are not ready yet , I think you will know when you completely want to date the guy ,please do not feel the need to rush into it either.

i do hate when you do like a guy and you feel like your ready but do not know how he feels ( if that's the case just leav it and enjoy the time you are spending together for the time being eventaully it will just happen.