He texts me, "Talk to me"

A month after a breakup and over a fortnight since an argument I had with him which ended with me pretty much telling him that I never wanted to talk to him again, he whatsapps me "talk to me" after I ignored his 2 of his texts trying to explain (these were short texts saying he wanted to be friends).

No I'm not going to reply to him, I don't want to give myself hope any more because I was very hurt after our argument even though the breakup was peaceful. (Confusing I know)

What I want to know is why would he send me this? I'm pretty sure he knows I don't want to talk to him anymore and that I'm still angry and hurt over our argument. He's made no attempt to explain himself properly just texted like 'I want to be friends', 'What I did wasn't because I don't want to be friends anymore'.

Guys - why would you contact a girl who you know is still angry but make no attempt to explain yourself? What does he want me to say?

Girls - have you had guys text you after no contact and an argument? What did you do?

What Guys Said 2

• 1. A young girl who says "fortnight" is sexy.

2. He contacted you in his self-interest because he wanted you to talk to him. He knows curiosity gets the better of girls so he left out any information. He's just selfish and needy. Sneeze on him.

• He probably just misses you.

What Girls Said 0