Do guys go back to girls they used to date? If so, why?

Lets say you dated someone for a few months but were never exclusive. And you broke it off because one of you wasn't ready for a relationship.

Would the guy normally come back to the girl later in life? (I'm talking about anywhere from one year to 3 years later). If so, why do guys do this? Is it because they experienced other women and they just don't compare? Do they truly want to "work things out" this time? Or is it something else?

Has anyone ever been in a situation like this? If so, did it end up working out?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the person. If they are like me and have a very few personal relationships, they are going to be likely to want to get back if you stayed in contact because they are comfortable with you already and they don't have to learn how to treat someone else. but I border on having a personality disorder so its a small few. Others will be too attached or will have been given time to move on, but it comes down to every person so I speak for a very select few

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on the Girl, 9/10 time Hell Naw.

• What would be the point?

• As I always like to answer: It depends on the person. ;)

This has nothing to do with being male or female. It depends on what the person thinks, feels, wants etc., etc., etc...

So: People do it for various reasons, but nothing male-exclusive.

What Girls Said 1

• i think it's all very subjective