I am dating a younger guy.. I have 3 kids and I was curious if I am worth all the baggage that I have.

I mean I love him like crazy and I know he loves me. We have been dating for two years. But I know he is young and maybe it is to much for him at times. He doesn't want kids of his own. So why would he want to be with me when I have 3? Any help suggestions or opinions would be accepted.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your are HIS woman.

To hell with kids when you are dating! You don't give a two sided face to your kids and to your man. But what you need to do is sit down with your kids and him and talk about the situation. Plain and simple.

Remember, communication is key, and that means you have to communicate it with all the parties involved.

What Guys Said 3

• Everyone has baggage. He has baggage too. If he says he doesn't... he just lied to you.

It's how you handle your baggage that matters.

• If a guy is in love with you whatever the age , by loving you he loves and your children , kids are a part of you, he can't just love them or just love you , if as you sayer is in love with you then he loves your kids, if he is not , he's just hereto be laid!

• well that's up to him isn't it

What Girls Said 1

• I think that your settling for someone that will eventually hurt you. If you know he doesn't want any kids maybe you shouldn't have taken that chance either. In the long run he will probably leave, and this probably will be worse. I would consider what you think is important, so as for baggage I wouldn't call my kids this. Someone will come along in the long run and be there for you that doesn't feel this this way.