Someone who wronged you on death row is on their execution date, and they allow you to pull the trigger

regardless of why they're on death row, do you do it?

Press the button I guess since its lethal injection these days

Yes I'd do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't want to take the time to make arrangements, travel to the prison, sign disclaimers or whatever just to press a button. The fact that he's dead is satisfaction enough, I say f*** em, forget him and keep living my life.

• lets just assume you live in the area where the trial and execution will be held

• Plus, lethal injections are...injections, not buttons :P

• they press a button to inject the chemicals, its not an actual syringe like injection -_-

pretty sure anyway

What Girls Said 4

• Only if the thing they did to me or someone I love is the reason why they are on death row. Like if they killed my husband or something like that. If it was just someone I hate who did something bad to someone else I would extend that power to the person they wronged enough to be executed.

• If the reason they were on death row is because they killed my parents or my other loved ones then yes, I would gladly pull the trigger, let that bastard have it.

• Nope... It is not my job and no one has ever wronged me enough for me to want to kill them. Nor do I want to watch someone die.

• No one in my life has wronged me to such an extent I'd do it. BUT I feel like people who do terrible, heinous crimes, I'd have no problem fulling a pedophile's body with bullets.

What Guys Said 6

• I'd be the one to disinfect the area before putting the needle in.

I still don't believe they do that.

But no, I feel like it would be too personal. Too related to revenge. I would not want to start down that road. It has to be someone who has no personal quarrel with them.

• It would depend entirely on how much he has wronged me, because I may not hate him enough to want to kill him. If he beat or raped my woman, I'd spit on him before inserting the needle.

• Yes I'd do it. Simply because I'd like to closely observe someone being put to death by me.

• Oh boy, yes. How many bullets do I have?

• Nah

• Why do we even mess with lethal injection? What happened to the good old days where people were shot or hanged for their crimes. That's when justice was served. Yeah I would press the button lol. Somebody kills or tortures someone I care about, chances are they won't have a trial, and ill claim self defense. Its called shotgun justice.