Poll: When you take hours before texting a girl back, are you really busy?

Like usually.

This poll is for guys mostly...

Shoot. I always forget the poll...

Most Helpful Guy

• a) I'm not in the mood to send a decent response (or I don't know what to say yet) so I take a break and try again later

b) I don't have my phone

c) I actually am busy

In order of frequency

What Guys Said 6

• I reply instantly unless I am at work, or not paying attention to my phone.

All the pretending "I am busy so I will wait an hour" stuff is just the insecurity of people who are worried they are going to come on too clingy.

• If I take hours to respond to a single text and am not busy or anything, I either wasn't aware that I recieved a text message or simply don't care to respond.

• Depends on the conversation topic. If its just a simple 'hey what's up' I will usually reply quick unless I'm busy or just don't feel like talking.

If it is something where she is talking about ''us'' then I may not reply back immediately. I don't want to say the wrong thing and actually take time to process what she said and what my reply will be.

• Not usually that busy, although could have forgotten to reply. Depends how frequent it is and what he's doing.

• If I do take hours, I probably don't have my phone nearby. I hate waiting for replies so I tend to not make others wait for me.

• Normally busy when I read the text, then I forget for hours.

What Girls Said 4

• yeah I guess!:)

maybe the phone is on the silent mode!

or just busy with something...F******

• Like usually.

• I agree with the AU below... if they CONSTANTLY take their time with their answers, they're clearly not all that interested. Texting someone doesn't take much time or effort.

• i think if they do it consistently they just don't care about you that much.