When are women alright with touching & coudling?

I know women like to cuddle & such & yeah some dont.

But for those who do I'm asking at what point do women feel confortable having their man's arm around them?

Cuddling & touching?

First kiss?

General time frame or different with each girl?

Also, what are some overall signs that she is getting comfortable with the relationship & with the man?

Most Helpful Girl

• Different with each girl and it depends on the level of mutual attraction you're feeling. Body language says a lot, so pay attention to that. Some girls are comfortable with a kiss on the first date, some barely tolerate a hug goodbye. I've done both. You just have to feel out your connection with her.

What Girls Said 11

• THERE IS NO TIME FRAME.

When the moment to kiss is right, it's right :)

With touching and cuddling, it's definitely a personal thing.

With me, if I genuinely like a guy, I have no problem with letting him hug me, hold me, and just be in contact with me in general. For example, I have a crush on a guy, and we're very flirty and touchy with each other. We're not an item yet, but I'm completely fine with being in his company and letting him hold me ;) one thing that I'm not fond of is PDA. If we're an item, then we can show PDA as much as we want. But, if we're not an item, TOO MUCH PDA can be a bit uncomfortable for me.

• It's different for different girls. My best friend dated her boyfriend for around a month before she was okay cuddling with him; they've been together 2 months now and she just got okay with light kissing (like a peck goodbye). I, on the other hand, cuddle with pretty much anyone and I've been known to kiss on the first date.

• I don't think there is a timeframe, girls psyche is not a computer lol, plus theirs no rulebook about it even if some guys really believe there is, I think knowing her personality is a good aspect to guess, maybe their chemistry, but its not so much on chemistry when you know she loves you

a girls psyche can't simply be written down just like a guys psyche can't be written down, everyones different, so you'll just have to know it, understanding body language helps :)

"it takes all kinds of people to make up the world."

• Would have to be in a relationship before touching etc. can occur. Maybe a kiss when not going out, but would have to be some obvious attraction and flirting going on..like they both have a moment and end up kissing each other. I'd say after the first one or two weeks is good, after you have had some alone time and aren't getting super nervous. Just try touching the arm and seeing how she reacts, and go from there. Maybe try holding hand in a car ride, that way if you get rejected its not in front of other people, and if she lets you then its probably okay to start putting your arm around her and stuff

• Every female is different spontaneous hugging and kissing is nice wen your friends with benefits she's comfortable around a guy wen they laugh at even the stupidest things

• There is almost never a time I don't like being cuddled with or held I love feeling loved and desired.

• i am alright with it every damn second ;)

• If she initiates the touching then she's comfy. But every girl is different, just like every guy is.

• There's no timeline for me. Just when it feels right. I like to initiate everything tho lol if A guy initiates that stuff they come off as creepy lol

• We have to be in a relationship before cuddling and kissing. I don't know what touching entails but touching my legs, butt, etc should wait until we're in a relationship as well.

• It has nothing to do with "when" for me, it all depends on how we are together, how much chemistry we have, etc. I've had kisses on first dates, I've had first kisses on 5th dates. It also depends on the kind of guy he is. If I sense he likes to be in control more, be the dominant one, then I'll wait for him to make the move. If I sense he's more shy, likes the woman to initiate, then I'll make the first move myself.

So, there's really no way to answer this, because the answer is different for each individual man.

What Guys Said 1

• Take them on a emotional rollercoaster and she'd let you do more than just touching :P