Is he just so not into me?

Okay so my best guy friend and I kinda used to have a thing. I don't know bout now though... I still really like him. He's liked me for about 3 years now and vice-versa. We are really close and know everything about each other. I think. We dated for 3 days a year ago. He has said he wanted to kiss me and other stuff. but idk. I ask him for rides home sometimes and twice he has texted me at last minute saying "something came up" I know for a fact that the first time the thing was to hang out in the band hall. Liar. -_- He acts like he really cares about me but lately he hasn't been texting me as much and he's been acting weird. I don't know what's wrong.. Is like like totally not into me anymore? Should I give up on us ever having a chance?

Oh and I'm moving over the summer and about a month ago we agreed not to have a relationship like that so that neither of us would get hurt. But I changed my mind I wanna take that back. ughhh I don't understand boys! is he like totally playing me? HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah you already agreed to not have a relationship. There really isn't any going back on that. The only way to reverse that is to simply sit him down and talk with him about your feelings. Otherwise, he's not going to be able to read your mind and realize you've changed it.

He's starting to show less of a care for you because quite frankly he's showing some respect for himself. To many girls will leverage the feelings a guy has for favors. Even if he doesn't have feelings, they know guys feel obligated to do this for them so they'll ask for favors and affection because it makes them feel good, even though they really don't like the guy.

Most likely he's refusing rides because he feels your trying to leverage your past relationship to get things out of him. He thinks you are trying to convince him that you still like him so he'll do stuff to win you back. In reality, you do still like him, be this time he doesn't take you seriously. This is the problem with women abusing their power over men. Men have stopped taking women seriously when they flirt or show us any attention because far to often girls do it for the sake of petting her own ego or getting favors.

What Guys Said 3

• if I was you I would be very careful with the choice you will make because if you guys do end up going out and break up you have lost a long term friend witch will most likely end up hurting more in the long run I have had to turn down a couple girls because I really enjoyed their company as a friend and I did not want to lose that in the long run but I have kissed and fooled around with them but the fact is it's not worth losing a friend but you have got to follow your heart and go for what makes you happy that's most important

• You equate caring with him doing stuff for you and basically doting on you? You kind of ran hot and cold and seems like he's a little over it.

• Ask him if he got feelings for ya

What Girls Said 1

• Are you really 30-35? And I think you should ask him if he still has feeling for you.