Should I text him ?? Please respond

Well it's a long story but to shorten it up this boy stares at me HEAVILY probably 10 times a class. I gave this guy my number and we talked for a little and he said he would text me later he did he said hi and I said hi and he never replied. Weeks later he waved at me and we talked for a bit and he said well Ill see you around . ( please note he's shy ) should I text him ?

So I texted him and he barely said much ...he flirted like once and he just stopped ! I said so I guess you don't like texting and he said ya I'm sorry . And I said its fine goodbye . Why stare at me and wave and not take the chance to talk to me ? I'm so angry he shows signs that he likes me but he doesn't talk to me !

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. Just text him. Guys often complain about having to initiate all the time, so I'm sure he'd appreciate the break :-)

What Guys Said 2

• don't be angry just be patient because he now is probably angry with himself because he didn't say much to you because of his shyness

• yeah go for it ...I mean what do you have to lose ?!

What Girls Said 2

• If you like him then text him. Nothing wrong with initiating a conversation.

• He's shy so he may be waiting on you to initiate conversation, Text him.