Would you date someone else if you already liked the person your currently dating?

I have been dating this girl now for the past month I like her she is nice and fun to be around. Would you date someone else if you were already dating someone you like ?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I'd consider that cheating and would break up with the guy if he were doing that to me.

I dated my boyfriend for a few weeks before we were "exclusive", and during that time I hung out with this one guy who was really flirty with me. Even though I kinda enjoyed flirting back and everyone told me it was OK cause me and my boyfriend weren't officially together yet, I still felt bad because it felt like cheating to me.

I kept thinking "how would I feel if he were doing this with another girl right now?" and the answer always was I'd be hurt. So yeah, no I would not date someone else if I was already dating someone.

• Thank you that's kinda how I feel just needed to hear it from someone.

• I understand :) I go through that a lot too (needing to hear it from someone else). If you are dating her, don't see anyone else on the side. I think if she found out, she'd be hurt even if you 2 aren't exclusive yet. I know my man would have been hurt by my actions so that's why I stopped and told the other guy to back off.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes if you are just dating and not commited as BF/GF yet, there is absolutely nothing wrong with dating more than one person. The kicker? They both have a right to know that you are not dating either of them exclusively.

• If we aren't enter into a relationship yet yeah I would.

• No. If I like him, why would I go poke around with others? I'm a very one-man kind of girl so when I'm with someone, it's like other guys just fall off the face of the earth.

• If I was not in a serious committed relationship I would date others just to see.

What Guys Said 1

• No I wouldn't. If I liked her & there was potential for it to turn into more, or it's going in that direction I probably wouldn't have interest in anyone else. And if she started dating others that's a clear indication she's not into me so, adios amigo, she can have them.