I'm only 4"9 tall.. But pretty face and curvy.. WHat is the tallest I can date?

A guy who is 6"1 really likes me and wants us to get married.. I love him too, but am worried about the height difference.. Like won't people disapprove of our relationship Because we look awkward together? Guys do you have any ideas or suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some might care, some won't. Whether people disapprove or not is irrelevant, however, because the only things that should matter in a relationship, are questions such as the following...

Are we good together?

Are we good to each other?

Are we both happy?

Do we both like/love each other?

Do we both trust each other?

Is s/he respectful to me? (optional: and, my loved ones)

Those are the questions you need to ask. Looks, age, peoples opinions, or anything else, doesn't matter. It shouldn't factor in. For the most part, nothing should sway your decision on who to date, other than what I listed there. Finding someone who is good to you, who hits a yes on all six (or, optionally, seven) of those questions is hard enough, without having to factor in stupid, pointless and trivial stuff like, height, appearance, what people think, whether other people approve, or virtually anything else. You love him, he loves you, and you want to get married, so just stop thinking about other people and be happy!

• Thank you so much Toban, I feel so confident about my relationship right now, thanks.. :)

• Yeah we haven't had sex yet and I'm ready for some uncomfortable few times, hopefully will find a way :)

• You will, I'm sure.

What Guys Said 6

• You can go as high as you want. link . They somehow made it work although it looked hella awkward

• If he likes you, its fine.

I'm 6'3". It wouldn't bother me.

• WOW really?

• Yeah ... height in women is not universally viewed as a plus. Short girls are viewed as 'cute' in north America. Some guys like tall, some like short, I'd guess short is slightly more popular, but overall its just a mild preference, its usually not a basis for choosing women.

• Thanks :)

• No one would really care. The only time couples might look awkward when it comes to height are when girls are taller than the guy.

• I'm 6'4" and wouldn't care at all.

• you're pretty? pics or bs

• She checks out.

• I'm 6'6" and my senior prom date was 4'10"! No one cared!

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend is 6'5 and I'm 5'4. He has 13 inches on me. Everyone tells us it's weird and I should date shorter and he should date taller and his parents shun me for my height (they have some freaky height complex thing though) but we make it work.

In the end, it doesn't matter. Heck, date a 7'0 tall guy if you want.

• Wow, love the attitude, and good luck on your relationship :)

thanks for helping me :)

• Height is so irrelevant in the long term :) <3 F***what everyone else thinks :D xxxx

• Are you serious? Is it all about height?

my boyfriend is 6"3 and I am 5"5 and everybody tells we look awesome together. Furthermore, I think that tall guys and short girls make the best couples.