Would You Ever Date Your FWB?

There's this guy that I like and he likes me too.

We were friends first then we moved to friends who flirt.

I like him and I know he likes me too but I don't know how he likes me.

Today we hang out and it was cool in the beginning, then we started making out. We made out for like almost 2 hours or smthin.

He told me he's wanted to do that since last year when we first met. I know he'd like to sleep with me.

He normally doesn't do relationships, actually he's never been in a relationship.

So I don't really know where this is going.

Do I sound like an fwb.

And would you ever date your fwb?

What Guys Said 1

• What's the point? If I got into an FWB situation with them, I didn't deem the worthy of a relationship in the first place. The fact that they agreed to the FWB is proof enough that my line of thinking was correct.

• That makes total logical sense...which is rarely seen until its too late.

What if you haven't exactly agreed to being fwb's you're sorta just floating along?

• I don't think you need to formally declare that it is an fwb. It just is.

• Agreed but not said aloud...do I sound like an friends with benefits btw?

What Girls Said 1

• If you haven't slept with him yet, you might still be able to steer away from the FWB situation. You'll just have to talk to him and let him know that you're not the casual type so that he knows it's either date you for real or do not pass go. If you've already crossed that line, well. I guess you could give the same spiel but it'd be a little awkward. The key is to set clear boundaries so that you don't get hurt. Good luck!

• I haven't slept with him yet, not sure if I'm planning on sleeping with him.

I'll have to set time aside to talk to him and to let him know.

thank you so much tho

• good answer