Getting someone to fall for you online? Is it even possible?

So, I met the most amazing guy last weekend at a 3 day convention. The problem is that he lives 4 hours away :/. We got along really nicely during the convention and we have been texting and Facebooking each other almost every day since. We'll both be going to the same college this fall so it's not like I'm seeking out some imaginary relationship, but I was wondering if it would be possible to go ahead and set it up now even though I don't want to date him quite yet.

Any advice on how to go about getting someone to like you online and through texts? Keeping the conversation going and things like that?

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, the only thing you could "sure up" is the promise to hang out. He will not fall for you over text and FB.

What Girls Said 1

• Go ahead and set it up now? That's wrong. Be a friend.

• How is that wrong?

• It's sort of late to decide to go to another school, but I understand what you're getting at. I'll just talk to him then

• I didn't mean to be rude or snobbish; I apologize if it came off that way. I'm glad you see what I'm trying to say.