At what age would it be harmful to a guy who has never dated?

I'm 23 never dated and worry girls will find that as a bad sign.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you had good reasons why you haven't been on a date then I wouldn't mind it. but for you, you must try to go on a date with any girl to have some kind of experience so you aren't nervous on a date with a girl you really like.

• Howdo you date

• so you are never going to flirt and date?

• I will it's just scary

What Girls Said 1

• well I know I wouldn't have a problem with it but then again I have never dated either and I'm 16. but this probably isn't helping you since you are 23 and I am not. I think if I were around your age I would find it very attractive because it just shows that you have high standards in a woman. hope I helped in some way if at all.

What Guys Said 4

• I was 22 before I ever dated and the girl I dated first was like "oh, that's surprising" and that was the end of it

• I hate it when people say it's never too late and you have plenty of time pisses me off because I wanted to happen when I want it but unfortunately since I'm a guy I can't be desperate

• Not a big deal.

• Good question.

I think it it has more potential to be damaging to a guy than to a girl.