Guys, how would you feel if you were a girls first boyfriend?

would you even want to be a girls first boyfriend? I just got my first boyfriend and when I first told him I'd never dated before he didn't believe me. he said I was too cute to have never had a boyfriend. after we started dating he would still ask if he was really my first boyfriend every other week. so guys, how would you feel about this? would you feel special being a girls first boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• I think most guys that want a relationship would consider it a turn on rather than a turn off. He would probably feel special, much better to be the 1st than to be the 50th. Look at it like a secret, if its between a few people its special but progressively as more people know the secret, it loses it's meaning.

• I would love to have that opportunity. I could set the example and show her that not all guys are assholes

• I would like it cos they would be my first girlfriend as well

What Girls Said 1

• Yes if it's the right guy he would definitely feel special. Just make sure you remind him how special he is and how you don't need to have other boyfriends and all will be cool.