Would you date a black girl?

Would you date a black girl? you can include details such as as long as she is preppy or ultra earthy ect.

• Just wanna see answer or I'm a girl....
  • Im a black man and I would date a black girl
  • Im a white man and I would date a black girl
  • Im a white man and I would NOT date a black girl
  • Im a black man and I would NOT date a black girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm conflicted with it. Growing up, I had celebrity crushes like Beyonce and Vivica Fox and my first real life crush was black as well. I was almost exclusively attracted to them until I got into high school. However, I'm at the point now where it doesn't seem worth the trouble. Most aren't interested in dating anything other than black. It seems if they are attracted to white guys, it's one of two things: Either they only like the celebrity white guys and not the average, everyday guy, or they are only interested because they can't find what they consider a good black man. It's too bad, really.

• there are quite a few girls who like guys for who they are irregardless of race. For instance I like guys who fit into my idea of a boyfriend... It has no correlation with not finding proper black men or celebrities. Girls who think properly are out there!

• I have to be honest and I say I don't know if I believe you, but I'll take your word for it.

Even so, I wasn't talking about every individual black woman. I'm saying that most seem to be that way. I don't know how long ago this question was, but I still feel the same way on it.

What Guys Said 15

• If I wasn't already married to a black girl, I'd date as many as humanly possible.

• If she was attractive and had class then yes, for sure. The catch is I'm generally not attracted to the features black girls have, and on the rare occasions that I am they are WAY out of my league, lol.

I'd definitely keep my mind open to it, though.

• Not if she made racist polls like this one.

• I'm technically not white but look white.

I'm not really into the black culture with the hip hop and all that stuff. I would date a black girl that wasn't into that stuff either.

Color means nothing to me, but the culture does.

• Was with a black girl in college in the US. Still think about her. Hard to explain. I was a mixed race guy. New culture. She seemed to get everything. Miss her even now. Doubt I would have made it through school without her.

• Sure... why not?

• I would if she were my type, just as I would with any other girl in any other race

• Black girls make love to something very special.Especially in a case in which a white male screaming with pleasure

• I have no problem with dating a black girl. I don't care about race, only about personality.

• No.

I'm just not attracted to them. Thus I won't.

• You are You are totally implied to your oppinion. But I have too ask why? (you already said your not attracted but can you say what it is you aren't attracted to?)

• I'm white men. I think it does not matter. Just let him breathe. No problem <3

• as a guy I won't because of girls like the one that answered your question. she really give girls of color a bad name with her racism.

jkjk I'm white and would.

think its obvious that she has to have the body & personality that I like...just like any girl.

if you can laugh at link id def give you a chance ;)

• i would if she was hot to me & didn't have the shaquita persona, its a huge turn off

• Yes as long as she is not a petty feel sorry for yourself kind like you

• I am a white European and I'd date a black girl as long as she's my type (not fat, not short, not bitchy). I don't see why not. I don't know many black girls, but those that I do know are very pretty and nice.

What Girls Said 4

• For the love of God,I don't understand why we cannot move past this question every other day.Its just sad at his point that black girls come on here seeking some type of validation that they likely can't seem to find within themselves or around them.

I can only imagine why you are asking this question QA.

• You took time to answer my insecure question. Remember?

But its cool, your entitled to your oppinion and honestly I'm super shocked I spent this much energy and time with you. By the way I'm sorry for the last msg, I'm a firm believer in being constant even when others get under your skin. Well goodbye, hopefully we stay out each others questions. ha.

• Hahaha,

Lol...

Ummmm...who are you again?

Are we still on this?

• Statistically, black women and Asian men are less likely to date interracially. Asian men are perceived as less masculine while black women are perceived as too masculine.

This is a touchy subject considering a large portion of users are white, and there's quite a bit of users from Canada and Europe, so other than a Beyonce ad they've never really *seen* a black female.

I don't say this out of hate, cause I feel like people perceive my repeating this as hate. I'm part black and I've only ever dated white guys. Blacks and Hispanics tell me I'm "white washed" so maybe that's why. I've never approached a white guy though and I've made a thing to never do so, because it'd be a waste of time only to get turned down for something like that.

• I like how I get downvoted for telling the truth

• Sorry for the spelling errors...I'm on a tiny phone.

Since I do believe you are brainwashed severely,I can't convince you of anything you are already close minded about.I just think its so sad that on top of black women not appreciating their skin color,hair texture,features and everything else,we continue to feed into the idea that we are the weakest link,and considered unattractive by many.I can't argue much more with you,because I am almost sure you feel this way because of your very own

• experiences.And that's what it really boils down to I think...your very own personal experiences concerning this situation.But this just makes me even more grateful of my own experiences,and the fact that I don't feel like I am lesser than anyone else,and that I don't have a mindset of me being unwanted. But good luck to you...

• I don't care about race so I am open to any race.

• I would