Is dogfighting (a dating game) - funny or immoral?

basically 4 guys bet $50. they're supposed to all meet at a restaurant with dates. whichever guy brings the ugliest date wins the $200 jackpot.

funny or immoral?

i'm in the camp who thinks this idea is straight up wrong. I would never do this to anyone. I only spend my time doing good for people. I would never try to hurt or deceive them. but I have a broad enough sense of humor to laugh at it as concept - not a practice.

Most Helpful Girl

• a really stupid waste of time for guys who can't get a pretty girl.

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds horrible! Wonder how those guys would feel if the tables were turned. Would they still find it so funny?

• plain horrible

• That's cruel

What Guys Said 5

• Immoral if you are purposely seeking dates that you find unattractive only to win a bet. If you ask a girl out and she says yes, you better be truly interested.

• I agree, and this question makes me more wary of guys :/

• Yeah stupid sh*t like this makes it so much harder for women to trust guys like me who are nice and kind.

• yea. I wouldn't do this and I don't think a lot of guys do this either. it's pretty rare.

• I don't think it's funny at all.

I would be seriously hurt if some really hot girl asked me out and then dumped me after the first date, and maybe it was all due to a bet.

Not even as a concept I find this funny. Both guys and girls suffer enough sh*t already as it is without pranks making things worse.

• Thats wrong why would you do that

• moot question both sexes do it regardless of it being immoral, the only thing that changes about it is the name of the game

• Idiotic.