Is it wrong to date someone just to get high & make out?

Seeing this guy and the best time of my life is getting high & making out. But now I'm getting feelings for him & I don't know how to separate the two. He clearly indicated he's just having fun,just wants one sexual partner but nothing to get tied down too. In other words...if either of us gets bored we can walk out anytime. Easy for him to say...I just don't know how to deal with this...I need advice...

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you are having feelings that he doesn't share I'd advise you to keep a parachute handy cause someone's gonna bail. I don't think you two will have a successful honest relationship because you seem to want more from it than he does. Unless he has a change of heart I doubt you will be happy - Good luck

• +1 Excellent advice - took the words right out of my mouth.

• I know you guys are giving me very good advice. But I get confused when he tells me stuff like he's blessed to have me in his life & that he's a straight up dude and he's not playing me. And I told him I need to get rid of him because I'm afraid of getting hurt & he says he will never hurt me...why is he talking like that?

What Guys Said 3

• If that's your decision then no there is nothing wrong with it. If he's anything like who I'm thinking about then he means what he says. You're a physical necessity to him and nothing more. If those terms are acceptable then all the more power to you.

• Yeah, it's wrong

• Nah, you're just friends with benefits. Don't tell him you have feelings for him yet, just wait for a bit and try to make him have feelings for you.

• To late, he already knows I have feelings ...:-(

What Girls Said 4

• No It is not If both person agreed about it but usually one person will get attached and hurt.My advice is to stop seeing him,to avoid you develop more feeling on him.Obviously you want more than sex,but he doesn't. Find someone who want the same thing as you.

• I know I should be doing just that but I can't get him out of my head. This is so hard to do ...

• It happens to some people.They develop feeling after some times.This is why friends with benefits isn't for everyone.Not many people can handle it.

• Not to judge your behavior...but...really?Getting high and making out?The solution isn't difficult here.What's your actual age?Leave the situation alone.Nothing good will come of it.

• at 35-45 I would say its time to grow up. You aren't 18 anymore, you could be their mother

• We're just one year apart ...thank you

• so you both are in in your 30's and 40's? Yeah time to grow up

• Why not leave that for the teenagers and just start taking care of the grandkids?