WTF? We're supposed to be going out tonight....

WTF? why did he not call back? we made plans around 530 to hang out. When he asked what time would be best I txt messaged back about 7:45. I called about 615-ish and it eventually went to voice mail...WTF? I still don't have a reply...what should I do? do I call again...or just forget his incompetence to reply back.

so confused...lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont contact him...worst thing you could do. The less you try to contact him... the more he's likely to think bout you and contact you. He will be loving it if you keep ringing him so don't give him the satisfaction even though I know its hard. Good luck babe

What Guys Said 1

• Well, if it didn't go STRAIGHT to voicemail, he's ignoring you to some degree. But he might have got called to work or other somesuch emergency, so ya never know.

I'd just text him once more and see if he replies.

What Girls Said 2

• I would lose his number. Obviously you weren't even important enough for him to make up an excuse for why you guys couldn't go out. He's not worth it.

• girrl, f*ck it. he wanted to make plans with you when HE'S available?! gee whiz! and he should never let a girl left waiting... next time he wants to make arrangements with you, do the same back ;)