Can I date a coworker?

I'd just like to start by saying I'm a stripper. Anyway me and my coworker Delilah kiss on stage pretty often and she flirts with me in the dressing room occasionally grabbing my ass or groping me. I've thought about dating her for a bit, but I keep thinking "oh if we break up we'll have to continue making out and seeing each other half naked" but I do really like her, so should I go for it or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll have to weigh up the risks and really deliberate over it before making any decision-when you bridge the gap between your personal and professional life it's ripe to open a proverbial Pandora's Box of headaches should you not tread carefully. That being said, if you are interested then take the plunge but be careful to ensure that it doesn't complicate your work situation.

What Guys Said 2

• You should really go for it.

She might be gone the next morning and you still haven't reveal your feelings to her.

• It all depends

What Girls Said 0