Where to meet and date cougars?

So I'm 19 and a virgin, but I've always been turned-on by the idea of dating a dominant, stern (but flirty) and more sexually-experienced woman, probably in her thirties or forties (hell, maybe even fifties if she's still attractive). I'm not sure if I should just give up trying to date girls in my college classes, because most of them are taken, but older women still have hungry sexual appetites but are unsatisfied with men their own age. So I'm just wondering where to meet them?

Most Helpful Girl

• There should be a bar that caters to this group. I know in my city we have a cougar bar :P I don't know if they will come out and say that, but it's just known that is where you go if you want to find one :)

Or you could try finding an online dating site that caters to older women looking for younger men. There are tons out there!

What Girls Said 7

• google that and a lot of sites will come up makes it easier. if not try a mature club.

• Nothing wrong with it. Younger men are sexier anyways with nice tight bodies, great sex drive and a lot of fun. I think there are many older women who love younger men. Maybe try a cougar site or just get to know an older woman and ask her out

• I would try online and I wouldn't give up. Nothing wrong with having preferences.

• Bars

Clubs

• Go to a dance club for mature women or something...

• grocery stores...

• you sound so creepy, grow up

• What the hell is creepy by being turned-on by an older woman?

• ThatTallGuy said it all...

I did not say there was anything wrong with liken older woman.

I said you sound so creepy, grow up

How you put your thoughts across was creepy, no wonder your still a virgin with that attitude to sex.

What Guys Said 5

• You can always tell a virgin by the way they describe the opposite sex

• Dude it is so easy approach one. You need to have some intellectual conversation or she'll just pat you on the head on send you on their way. Main part just be there for them, and pay them genuine attention. you will get one and no time. They will want a relationship it's not a bangarang. so Be prepared.

• That kind of thing though a mainstain of p*rno is very rare in the real world. There aren't many super hot 40 year old women out on the hunt for young meat.

• There is no such thing, stop watching p*rn, I mean yeah it is some older ladies that still feel young, but their slim to none, don't let the computer and the TV fool you

• Yelp "piano bar," in your city. Go there. If there are none, go to a wine bar.

If you can't get into any because of your age, just go to the bar at TGI Friday or Applebee's or some such place. Tons of older women there after work lets out.