How long do you take to get ready for a date?

I am asking because chicks take forever to get ready.I don't see the point lol.In taking hours and hours to get ready.

Most Helpful Girl

• If we're going out for dinner or some nighttime activity, I'll take my shower in the morning. Gives me enough time to shave my legs and dry my (very thick) hair. I spend the entire afternoon shaping my hair so it dries the correct way. Then I pick out my outfit, then paint my fingernails (sometimes) and wait for them to dry, get dressed, fix my hair (usually means just putting on a headband or a bow), put on makeup, put on earrings, make sure I have money and other important stuff in my purse, put on shoes and then I'm ready.

So I guess you could say I devote the whole day to it. If it's a steady relationship and we're comfortable together, though, I just make my normal effort.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Depends what we're going to do. I can be showered, dressed and out the door in 5 minutes, or I can take up to 30 minutes if I have to do my hair or something.

• Depends- if I need to shower probably an hour and a half. The only reason for this is because my hair is a beast so blow drying/flat ironing takes forever

If I don't need to shower, probably 30 minutes.

• I usually take about 45 min. I dontr worship myself in the mirror lol.

• at least an hour for me and I don't even wear makeup.. shameful

• 30-45 minutes usually.