Could you date someone that was truly flat chested?

So I've been dating this girl. She's really pretty and I really like her...but last night when I went to take her bra off...I discovered she was totally flat. I'm not talking small breasts like B, A, AA, or anything like that. Not like Kiera Knightly or something...but I mean like a little boy. Flatter than me. Just two bits that stick out a bit more to distinguish that she's female.

I'm not a boob guy. In fact, I actually prefer girls with smaller breasts. But I never realized girls could be this flat. She had a bra that shaped her so it looked like she was just small chested. It was actually pretty shocking when I pulled it off.

I felt like a pedophile...and it physically turned me off. I don't know what to do. I don't want to breakup with her because I really like her...but I also don't know if I can ever be physically attracted to her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes girls can be that flat chested XD I don't think you should break up with her, she's NOT a little boy and she can't help the fact she's flat chested. I'm sure she's self-conscious about it and she really likes you and trusts you to let you be close to her. You should try to figure out what makes her attractive to you. Obvious if you got to the point of taking the bra off, you found her attractive. You just need to work with her. You guys just have to work together and figure it out. Experimenting can be fun lol. You should just have to try...and remember she IS NOT A BOY and you are not a pedophile.

What Girls Said 3

• No

• if you are very turned off it's probably better to break up with her. because if you are repulsed, you are repulsed. that isn't going to change things.

• I prefer he be flat chested :-P haha!

What Guys Said 9

• Yes I would date her even if she was flat chested.Sometimes looks isn't everything.even if she flat chested but has a amazing personality, she still would have my affection. By the way wtever happens dnt ever mention she flat, you break her completely.

• Hmmm...as much as I beleive in loving someone as a person and a hot body is a bonus...if you 'felt like a paedophile' that's a massive hurdle to climb. At least you weren't a big breast guy to begin with!

Speaking from my own experience, all I can say is don't judge a book by its cover. I ended up taking a girl home at uni who turned out to be ironing board flat as well which was a shock to me, although I knew she was petite. But 'what she did to me that night' proved there's a lot more to a woman than a pair of t*ts.

If you fancy the rest of her and she's not timid and shy about her body, I'm sure soon you'll ever wondered why you felt the way you did.

• for me yeah I would because it will be the last thing that would me breakup or not to date a girl is she was flat chested ... because if you really like the girl you will find so many solutions for this problem like surgery or something

• tell you what ...when you look at her chest and feel like turned off look down at he p***y to get turned on again then it will be just fine...;)

• I think for this to work there has to be SOME attraction, rather than repulsion! My girlfriend breasts were tiny when I met her as she was heavily into her running and was very lean, but they did at least suit her body and she looked good.

If you kiss your girlfiends breasts and think 'I must be a paedophile if I like this', then she's probably not the one for you.

• You know large breasts are way overrated and sag with age? Yes, I would accept and date a flat-chested girl and would cherish her. I would be so happy for it because I prefer women with small breasts anyway (B-cup max. or just plain titless). My motto is "more than a handful is a waste".

• It would turn me off, but if I like the whole picture, I wouldn't care.

• She is still attractive and I am sure she has a great body, you won't be thinking about a little boy when you are going down on her

• I would date a flat-chested woman in a heartbeat...I love little boobs...lol.

• Yeah, I could. It's not a big deal to me, especially if I liked her and found her attractive. I'm sure she is insecure about that.