first hangout/date?!

I'm just getting to know this girl and I really like her and I hear she might like me too. I was thinking about asking her to the movies but I was... Show More

I'm only a sr in high school. Okay so basically the house idea is on the sidelines for now from what I see.

Starbucks is rents to be popular. That seems like a really short date tho

Most Helpful Opinion

• I suggest instead of starbucks, you find a trendy little cafe or tea shop in town. Where I live, there is this tea place that is surprisingly the most popular teen hangout for the local high school. They sell this awesome tea, but the atmosphere is just artsy and trendy. There's awesome music playing, with some cool, contemporary/victorian mix art styles, and couches all over. It's the perfect date location to just spend hours talking and hanging out in. I suggest you research cafes and tea shops in your town, to see if you can find anything like that. I would suggest trying the place out alone first, just so you know the ropes on how to order or whatever. at the tea shop here, it's pretty confusing and there's a pretty complicated menu haha.

• There's a really small caf? near this small outdoor skating rink so I was thinking I would take her skating then maybe we will go get a tea or coffee or somthing

• Show Older
    • I don't think she will have to pretend, she said she sucked the other day :P I play hockey so this could be my time to shine, though I don't have experience teaching someone to skate

• haha just hold her hand, and let her pull you down with her a few times. ;)