Good first date ideas?

What are some good date ideas when taking a girl out on a first date. I'm a sr in high school and she's a jr, I have a car so I can drive us places. I'm just getting to know her so a dinner date may be a little to formal and romantic. Start throwing out ideas

Most Helpful Girl

• an amusement park

What Girls Said 2

• Take her somewhere scenic and go for a hike.

• It's all snowy and it's just starting to melt so the place I wanted to go is all messed up

• bowling, some kind of activity would be best

What Guys Said 1

• If you go out to eat go somewhere easy, maybe like a Noodles and co, or something like that. I don't know where you're from or what there is to do, but you could go get ice cream after and talk or find mini golf or (as mentioned) bowling. Simple things, a movie works OK but the fact is you never talk to her that way

• I live in southern Ontario and she's a bit snowy out there so bowling and movies are really our only option out of those :P

• ice skating (even if you're bad she'll think its cute) sledding even, no one is too old for it haha

• I play hockey and I thinks she doesn't know how to :)