Superficial women.

At what age do women stop being superficial/materialistic?

In other words is there an age where a materialistic/superficial girl usually grows out of it

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with a few other people, some women will always be like, and some never were, the ones that did change usually had a damn good reason to. The maub issue is not women being superficial/materialistic, it's the outlook of society, the more things you have and the better you look the more attention you get. So I guess the best question would be why do people encourage it?

What Girls Said 10

• Depends on the chick. Some women never grow out of it, and some were never like that to begin with. It depends on the kind of girls your surround yourself with I guess.

• Most materialistic/superficial girls don't grow out of it and if they do it usually takes a life changing situation to make them change.

• your experiences make you who you are and that's what allows you to mature

• Men are just as superficial and materialistic as women. Just saying.

• I don't think there's a set age of when people stop being superficial, if they ever were. It really depends on the person.

• its not about the age its the personality

• depends.

for some, never.

• i don't think il ever grow out of being materialistic/superficial...il be rolling around in the nursing home in my wheelchair one day with my fake nails and designer bags, always been that kinda girl!

• For some, NEVER.

For many, it's a work in progress.

Personally, I'd say in their mid 20s.

• If the girl is already superficial/materialistic and quite set on it, then it will probably take much longer, if ever. I know girls like that. It doesn't look like they are going to change. They grew up in the lap of luxury and they expect the same thing(s) as adults without having to work for it.

• well there isn't usually an age some women aren't materialistic and some are it is basically just what kind of environment they grew up in and it probably depends on the person

What Guys Said 4

• It only happens when they meet a man strong enough not to put up with their nonsense. Having been burnt a couple times by materialistic girls, I know how to put my foot down. When they realize that I am not their unlimited Bank of Boyfriend when it comes to spending and other fruitless pleasures, they either finally wise up or I dump them.

If you are running into too many superficial girls, my recommendation is to get out of the clubs and bars and start heading to church, the library, volunteer groups and so forth where the girls there tend to be more down to earth. Scouting in the right place is key. ;)

• Studies have shown 97 years to be a reasonable expectation, however, no small measure of reticence was noted even at this advanced age. Bye the way, the same studies have shown men to stop being boorish, single-minded slackers, at about this same age. This, of course, is completely without merit.

• When a woman has a nice hair cut that is colored well, has a nice figure, a great make-up scheme (that might look "natural" to unobservant guys), a stylish wardrobe, etc... she becomes more and more attractive to men.

There are a lot of other factors involved, but the short answer is that women will stop being superficial/materialistic when it stops being profitable to be that way, be it due to a change in dating pool or personal philosophy.

• I agree. Superficial girls usually attract a lot of guys. If men didn't like it we wouldn't try to look that way.

• Don't be absurd. Age has nothing to do with being superficial and materialistic.

• Ok. Ok. but do you think one that is.. ever grows out of it?