I believe in traditional values. Is this a good idea?

Well... I believe in traditional values and I kind of like the idea of just dating one person but since no one is really interested in me now I am talking to a couple guys at the same time on this online dating website...

I guess I did like this one guy but I've allowd myself to meet other people because I"m nt sure if he's interested in me or not and I don't want to get my hopes up high lol and get let down :S

Most Helpful Guy

• That's like investing. Not putting all your eggs in one basket.

It would be best if you can focus on one guy at a time and see where it's going.

If ever it turns out sour, you can just go find another one.

Being with one guy lets work more on him, and deemed to be more sincere.

• Thanks, but yeah I think he's ignoring me now lol which I pretty much knew would happen :\ so I guess it wasn't a bad idea that I talked to other guys lol cause I had a feeling he probably wasn't interested

What Guys Said 1

• There's an episode of Friends that deals with this

What Girls Said 2

• Well...if you're that kind of person, then I don't see anything wrong with that. If the guy is the jealous type, then he would either move on or kind of complain if he's not jealous then he wouldn't care but...there is nothing wrong with you so...it's not a bad idea, but then again, there are plenty of fish on the sea.

• I am very similar to you, I have been trying to date multiple guys but lately I've been finding that I just can't do it. I am a one man kind of girl. I feel that by dating multiple people, yes you are potentially saving some heartache, but you are also not letting yourself to truly get to know each guy. Love is always a risk, you just gotta find out if you are willing to take that risk or play it safe!