A girl texts first. Good sign or bad sign?

If you excahnge phone numbers with a girl andshe texts you first, is this a good sign? Or could it mean that she isn't attracted to you, so she's not bervous about calling?

Just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is a good sign, and it usually means she wants to get to know you more. Yes, she could definitely find you attractive and hopes you'll ask her out. Depends on the girl. She could just be social and likes talking to new people. Also depends on how you guys exchanged numbers. Was there any hesitation? Did she give you hers first or you give yours? It's hard to tell and really only she is the one who can tell you. Hope this was some help to you!

• She gave me hers first. No hesitation.

• I would honestly say there is a strong chance she likes you. She could see you as just a friend, but usually a girl would make that distinction earlier on.

What Girls Said 2

• it's good. I can't say for sure she's into you I would have to see your interaction but it's likely that she's interested.

• It's a good sign. No matter what kind of relationship stems from this it at least means she wants to get to know you.

What Guys Said 2

• Lol girls rarely initiate first contact so it is a clear sign

• It's a good thing. Girls normally never initiate anything