What to do if your ex agree to meet up but hasn't yet?

So it been 3 weeks since we broke up. We talk over the phone on the 6th of February about meeting up over the next weekend which already pass so we can talk in person what had happen between us. I did text him yesterday to tell me when are we going to and if he does want me to leave him alone he should tell me. But all he said was "ok but I'm going to be working on my car today". So I honestly I don't know what to do. I don't want to keep bothering him about it and push him away him from me.

I am trying to get back with him too but its hard not texting him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He doesn't sound like he wants to be with you, in my opinion. Sorry, you should just try to move on from him. I am sure there are many reasons you broke up, just remember those reasons if you try to text him. I hope I helped.

good luck with whatever happens!

• Yeah I know it seem that way. Its weird cause out of now where last week he texts me for two days then stop. I'm just confuse. What he's trying to do? you know. Like I texts him like once out of the week and he respond quick. I don't know I guess I'll try to move on.

• Sounds like it is time to move on.