Should I tell my friend the guy she's dating is a complete a**?

She seems to really like him. But her best female friend tells me she doesn't like him or her dating him, and I don't like him or her dating him either.

The latest in a line of crappy things he's done is at a ball we were all at he told me he didn't want to kiss her because she had kissed her ex back when she and her ex were still together, and the ex was at the ball.

Should I shut my mouth or speak to her about things?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't say anything. It's her relationship and it's better to not intervene. Otherwise you could lose a friendship.

What Girls Said 3

• I honestly would not say anything UNLESS she asks for your opinion on him.

• Don't say anything unless she come s to you and complains then say you know what? I feel like he's such and such lol

• You're going to have to let her figure that out herself:/ Young girls have so much estrogen that it does get in the way of proper judgment of boyfriends. Leave her be.

What Guys Said 1

• There's no point. They never listen. She might think that you want to be with her. She'll have to come to that conclusion herself unfortunately.