Is there any chance he can fall in love with me?

The problem is that he's told me he wants me badly, we dated for a while but I stopped it a year ago. Now again we started to talk and he keeps on texting me and asking me to call him. He seems very interested and I sometimes feel that I'm not being very responsive because he has done everything to keep in touch with me. We just dated once after that year but he wants to meet me again. I don't want just a sex relationship, I like him a lot but I would like him to fall for me. Do you think that could be possible and if so, how?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you'll know until you try. Try it and see how If he treats you. Don't put out right away. Date him and get to know him first. If he still sticks around and wants to go out with you and doesn't always want sex then he's probably looking for more.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, it's really possible.

Limit your texts and calls, and just go to him and sit and talk heart-to-heart.

• Go on the date, sounds like he really is into you, Hold off on the sex for a little while and see if he is still interested. If he sticks around he probably wants more than a FWB.

• their is always a chance. you will never know if you don't do anything.

What Girls Said 1

• Take a chance signs that he may be in it for a sexual relationship is; he is a yes man and does everything in his power to have sex with you. kind amy situation now and it sucks