What's the best date you've ever been on?

Where did you go what did you do? Was it at the beginning of your relationship? Or after you had been seeing each other for a while?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't really rank my dates after the first date because there is just too much to compare.

the last guy I dated..i am not talking to him anymore...but our first date was really good because I felt a real deep connection with him and I felt like we just really hit it off and I liked him a lot and everything about him! it just sparked. unfortunately he was a jerk but I really do think we had a click. I give first dates special significance because first dates usually suck :P but this was my best first date ever! we just got coffee and took a walk but it was amazing.

my best date with him...i don't know I can't say besides that because we had a few dates that were good memories in my mind but at the same time bittersweet. I know that sounds weird but I'll explain. I think my best date with him in general was one time when we went to this fancy restaurant. it was just really nice and fun but he started asking me some uncomfortable questions but then later he gave me a mind blowing kiss like a movie scene so it was still a good date.

the guy just freaked me out in general, something about him was not right, so I know it's good that it's over, but I can't stay I don't miss him sometimes. he will always be a memory.

What Guys Said 5

• these answers are interesting.

a lot of guys think they need to impress women on a super special unique date, yet most of the women described dates that were simple, inexpensive and ordinary.

it was the man that made those mundane things so special.

• A field, yes.

• I'm surprised by the simplicity.

• nothing , becuase I'm ugly and I'm not allowed to have a girlfriend by female law

• Saw a girl at college. It was very long ago. I recall exactly what she was wearing and how her hair was done. I asked her if we could take a walk and talk. She said yes. She drove me home from college hours later. She came in my home and we spoke for another 14 or so hours. I woke up the next morning on my knees with my head on her lap and her hand in my hair. We were and always will be soul mates.

What Girls Said 6

• He had been my friend for a while and this was our first date. :) He picked me up from school (we were seniors) and we started out by going to his house and watching funny videos on Youtube, namely the Whose Line is it Anyway bloopers. Then we went to Applebees, and then we met his friends at someone's house and played Wii. Or more accurately, we cuddled while watching other people play Wii. They were playing that hospital surgeon game and it was hilarious. XD And it ended with him dropping me off at my house and kissing for the first time.

That was the best date ever.

• When my (now ex) boyfriend took me to Kenya and we saw the savanna from a dirigible listening to "Come Fly With Me". It was pretty magical, happened about 4 weeks into genuinely dating each other, but we had known each other before so it wasn't a big deal.

• My best date ever was with my daughter's dad now ex. Firts we went to the mall bought some things then to eat at a very nice place after dinner we took a walk at the strip (las vegas) watched the water show :) we took pictures of each other than had ice cream best date ever.

• We went to sonic got some food. Stayed there for like 30mins, went to his lake house and talked and kiss for hours. Some beers. Then he took me home, we didn't even eat. But it was the best because it was so intimate and beautiful and personal.

• I don't know if it counts as a date since my siblings were with us but I still liked it :)

It was the first time we were together after he officially asked me out. We'd been friends for four years so it wasn't awkward.

Anyway, we took my triplet siblings to the park and just walked around the woods and got in a water fight in a creek. Then we all were sitting in the bed of my truck and he laid down and put his head in my lap and I just played with his hair.

Then my sister asked him, "Are you two dating?" in her sarcastic mean voice.

He just looked at her all serious like and said, "Yup."

That was the best.

• I don't know about a specific date that I would call the best. Pretty much anytime my boyfriend and I hang out and just talk and hold each other feels amazing, and its my favorite thing to do with him. As for the most memorable/coolest date we've had, for our one year anniversary he took me to this castle that is a couple of hours away from where we live and we had a picnic and explored it. It was really awesome and it was a lot of fun (and a little scary since we are both afraid of heights and we climbed to the highest turret).