Has anyone ever dated someone much younger than their age? all responders please respond

What do you think of age limit? do you agree with guys going with girls that's 5 years or 6 years younger than them? Maturity plays a big part. I can understand if the girls is much older than the guy or the girl is over the age of 19 years old and dating the guy...but what do you think the relationship is based on when guys go with girls much so many years younger..do you agree that they use them? most of them breakup with the girl out of the blue when things seemed to go well...when females are 18 majority of them I seen still have childs mind and become dependent on them...some even have moved into the family home of the guy. do you agree with the saying age ain't nothing but a number? some guys have it known that the relationship isn't real but still females take it their way only...females at that young age suffocate guys when they move in too quickly...im just wanting to know what do you want from girls that so much younger than you are but it really don't last long? I know a guy who went with a girl for 3 months because all she spent was money and she tried to fit in his family playing the wifey roll but got dumped out of nowhere...do you agree that girls 5 or 6 years younger getting used (taken advantage of no matter what the situation is)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well..yeah in some cases. The main reason tha relationships won't work out is that guys don't wanna get married at that early age. Obviously that is also the time when a guy/girl would like to concentrate on their respecive careers to make a stand for themselves. And being in a relationship but not in same house can help that but living together can create pressure. A little boundries are always good. Many girls do want to depend on their BFs or husbands, however those girls don't believe in depending upon anyone. But when it comes to a relationship, they just kind of get the support they want. Guys usually don't think like that. Well if some guys do then most of the girls think of their behavior as quite girlish...lol...i have friends in girls and they told me these kind of things about guys even when the guy is really nice. It happens. Moving in at that early stage of life is not a good idea. Everybody needs space.

What Guys Said 6

• I've dated one woman who was 12 years younger than me and another who was 20 years younger. My parents were 11 years different in age and were happily married for nearly 60 years before they died. Not everyone with that kind of age difference is going to be compatible, and not all relationships with that kind of age difference are going to be long-lasting, but people who shut the door to possibilities simply based on age difference are short sighted and narrow minded.

• well me personally my cut off for starting to date is around 23 or so. I want kids so I think anything above that age is just cutting it close. do I think they are using them. it depends. my girlfriend is 5 years younger then me and it is working great.

• i use to think like 2 year difference but when I was in HS and was a senior there was this girl that was 3 or 3.5 years younger than me and HOLY F*** was she hot. like a perfect 10. I thought she was a junior for the longest time. I knew she was interested in me but once I found out she was that much younger I kind of backed off. at the time it felt weird, looking back I wish I didn't back off. I have yet to find a girl that hot that was into me.

but for age difference I think it depends on the people age to begin with like a 20 year old shouldn't date a 10 year old but a 30 year old can date a 20 year old. for me I generally like girls that are younger than me no more than 3 years though. I'm 21 so getting younger starts to get weird for me.

• ya thast what I'm saying I can see if they are already in their twenties they are grown

• 5 to 6 years is really acceptable.

My age limit would be around 2 to 3 years.

• I'd say 3 years difference tops, any younger and you may as well call them your child.

• Yea I'm 20 and I wanna date someone who's 8 - 12 years don't hurt out love!

No but seriously - immature and impressionable young girls are always being taken advantage of.

What Girls Said 2

• a lomg as they have the same point of view as to where their relationshipis going them its fine, I guess. like if both only want it to be physical! orbmaybe if they are both in the same stages of life, like they are both in the same semester. But if one is still in high school and the other is like a graduate already working then it is just too difficult. I think that's also mainly because the first years after high school shape you a lot, like you truly become a grown up after that. and if one has alrwady passed that stage and the others not even in it yet, it can definitely be hard! that's why for me that age difference seems difficult, whereas being 30 and being with a 36 or whatever man/woman does not seem that awkward!

• My dad is 7 years older than my mom but they get along great and have been together for over 20 years

• THATS different...im talking about 18 and 22 they are grown