I don't know what to do :/

So there's this guy who I dated when I was 14. I'm 19 now we dated on and off till I was 16. He tells me he loves me and I'm the only girl who he loves and I feel the same about him I've dated other guys after him but I just can't stop loving him. We talked and hanged out a few times he tells me how much he likes me and how he want us back.

The last time we hang out we were talking over fb and couple of days later he dedicated this song to me How you remind me by nickleback and I did not reply back to him since then we haven't talk its been a month. I miss him :/

Well I message him on Fb asking him how he was doing and he just responds with an F off message I guess I hurt him in some way for not writing him back.

I didn't respond back and I'm just going to let it go :/ and move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really see the problem here, what if you just text him or send him a message on Facebook? Then you'll talk again, won't miss him anymore and that's that?

• He have not even message me at all he would usually message me if I didn't reply to after a couple of days..

I've thought of sending him a message but I really don't know what to say.

• Just a "hey, how are you?" will be fine :)

What Guys Said 1

• There's really nothing wrong in your relationship.

Just give him a call, or better, give him a visit, and talk about things.

What Girls Said 1

• If I were you, I would just message him on FB or text him and just either act like oohing happened or just be like "sorry, I've beenout of it lately". You should tell him that you miss him so he knows you feel the same way. I'd give him a few days to respond, and if he doesn't, then I don't know what his problem is.