She's confusing the hell out of me!

I'm probably reading too much into this, but bear with me. Long story short, this girl I have a crush on and I were getting along great, texting all the time and talking (I usually started the conversation). One night she calls me and we talk. SHE asked me if I wanted to go to this bar with HER friends. I went and had a fun time. It was really loud and I didn't get a chance to talk to her much. A few days later, we were messaging on Facebook. At one point I told her "if there was one person I wouldn't mind waking me up in the middle of the night, it's you". We haven't talked since.

She told me before all this that she's been having trouble sleeping and she was doing inventory at work all this week. The weird thing is she just posted a picture of us taken when we went out.

I can't figure out what she's doing, whether she likes me or not or what's going on. Can you help me figure this out?

Most Helpful Guy

• More than likely she is just as confused as you.

She asks you out to a bar late at night, and "It was really loud and I didn't get a chance to talk to her much"

You said yes, you turned up, but you didn't talk to her much.

Those are the actions of a player, whether you realize it or not.

She's probably trying to figure out if you're a genuine guy or just someone who wants to f***, or what.

You should try being a little more direct with her. Girls over think things a lot, and get confused when you keep things simple and clear. So that really is the best strategy.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like she is eather playing games or she doent know

What Guys Said 1

• having been in a similar situation, if you always have to start the convo, she's not into you, as a person or otherwise. the fact that she called you, is saying something but what? well, if its properly stated above, then it is possible, that she was trying to hook you up with one of her friends. when you tell her about waking you up, she sees her plan has fallen through. this purported pic, who else is in it? this is based on my own observations with the fairer sex.