Boyfriend MIA for a whole day.

Also we had a date planned early in the morning (which he had set up). No show. No warning.

Called him in the morning, phone straight to voice mail (so it's off).

Called another 4 times (lunch, dinner and just now before going to sleep). Still off.

No message on Facebook, nothing.

I left him a text saying "thanks a lot for standing me up".

He stands me up quite a lot (he usually oversleeps, I've learned to deal with it), but this is serious.

I would of course forgive him forgive him if something happened (hospital, whatever), but if that had happened, someone would warn me. So I think he's just being a douche (turning on the computer and leaving me a message on Facebook would take 5 minutes, asking a friend to text me, if his phone is dead, is one minute, tops.)

That being said, what should I do? Should I just stop calling and texting (I don't want to look insensitive tho), leave him something on Facebook, maybe another text (then again, I don't want to look desperate)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just leave it at what you said. If he loves you, he will feel bad for hurting you and realize how silly he is being.

It could be that something came up, or he forgot. But I agree, if something happened he should have at least told you he forgot or that something came up.

If this is something that happens often and is bothering you, let him know. The only way he can fix it is if he knows.

What Guys Said 2

• tell him you're not gonna take it, if he is going to treat you like crap, you need to do something about it! don't just take it hoping its just a phase or he's in a weird mood or was accidental, that is OK once opr twice but he's making a habit of it, and probably feels like its no big thing, if he can keep getting away with it. confront him about it, work out a solution to the problem.

• He might be a pothead, lazy and inconsiderate, sick of you, you might be controlling, clingy or it most likely is a combination of all of these.

What Girls Said 4

• For now I would wait for him to get back to you. I mean, he stood you up, you called him and texted him, if he puts his phone on, he'll see that you got in touch. Then it's up to him to tell you why he stood you up. Maybe something happened to a friend of him, or his battery was dead and forgot a charger or something?

• HUGE deal breaker! You say that he does this all the time. UGH who needs that? He obviously doesn't respect you or he would curb this behavior. You put up w this so you're to blame here as well. Stand up for yourself and stop putting up w this nonsense and if he can't get w it and start treating you right then tell him to hit the bricks. :)

• Either something happened to him, someone he knows, his phone died,or he's committing something that will potentially ruin your relationship with him.

• This is obviously nothing new for you, 'accept what you expect'!