Should I text him or not?

I went out with a guy last night, it was the first time...I didn't exactly considered it a date, for me it was more like hanging out, knowing each other, the guy is Italian, he just moved to my town..he needed some tips from a local, I'm planing a trip to Italy, wanted some informations as well, so we met. We connected pretty well I think, I enjoyed spending time with him and I'd like to see him again, however, I don't know if he felt the same. He payed for my drink altough I really insisted not to (I have this thing, it makes me feel uncomfortable when a guy pays for me if we're not dating) and when we left it was something like " Good bye, it was nice to meet you, have a great night" but none of us said nothing about seeing each other again, I expected him to say, he didn't so I didn't either. Is it possible he might have felt offended by me making such a big deal about him paying for me? Would it be OK if I'd text him and tell him I had a great time and I'd like to see him again? Gooosh, I feel like I'm 17 again! :))

What Guys Said 1

• It would be best if you will text him, and have a great time spending with each other again.

There might be a little interest in his part, and surely, it will develop dramatically, if both of you can spend more time with each other.

What Girls Said 0