Online dating... how to do more than text?

I want to meet this amazing guy and I really am feeling confident about him. We have literally the same exact personality and agree on a lot of things, make the same jokes, etc. etc. I know his job is busy and he never really has time to be on the phone since he's up in the early morning for work (he is in the army) and now he is in training so I won't even get to text him as is. It's been about 3 months and he'll be deploying to Iraq soon, but we haven't gotten the chance to meet in real life year (he was stationed near me, but he's finished there and won't be back...) so he'll be going home after his training is done. I'm not sure what will happen but I'd love to get to know him more and at least talk on the phone once in a while but how do I get him to do that? I don't really like to talk on the phone, but I do want to get to know him more personally now, I just don't know how to...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• The normal way talk to him ask questions it really doent matter if it's text or phone if you really want to get to know him and as far as the meeting him try to work around his busy schedule if that doesn't work wait until he has the time