Do Latino women look down on white girls dating Latino men?

Some people are not for interracial dating, especially when a particular person only dates within their race. Sometimes it is seen as the other race's women "stealing" their men, etc.

I think this question eludes more to racism if anything.

So Latino women, if you saw a white girl dating a Latino man, would it make you angry, or if you knew a girl had a preference for Latino men, would it make you mad?

Any race/ethnicity can answer this question, just the basic format I am looking at.

Most Helpful Guy

• As an East Indian guy who strictly prefers to stick to ethnically Indian or Pakistani girls, I just can't help but dislike the fact that day by day number of our girls going for white guys and number of white guys approach our girls is increasing. I mean there are so many white girls out there, stick to them. White guys already get enough girls of other races, now they wanna date ours? Not to sound racist, I have many white friends but why date a brown skinned girl? A lot of your friends and family will look down upon you and so will the majority of the white population so what's the point. They should imagine the disappointment on their white parents faces when they bring a brown girl with a backward culture according to them into their own house. Anyways I expect to get downvoted here but I have to admit, I feel like there are quite a few guys that are "stealing" our women.

• "our girls" I'm not really sure they are yours. This is especially true in the U.S. where you see so many interesting and attractive people from all backgrounds.

That being said, I know white who've married Indian guys. A daughter of a guy I know just married an Indian guy. They traveled to India specifically to get married. He said the marriage ritual is much different from the U.S. and very interesting.

• Mhmm, they are not mine but they are ours. And yeah I'm not saying it doesn't happen but I don't know why. Our culture is so different and even though I'm just a complete American guy with American friends of all races, I think it's a bad idea for any other race to mix with us. Middle Eastern or Hispanic are okay because we are much more family oriented and less divorce prone plus our skin color are the most similar compared to other races. I don't know why some Indian men are obsessed with white women.

What Guys Said 3

• It seems like everyone looks down on somebody. I only look down on short people, though there is no malice involved.

• I'm not sure if it does or not, but why would you care what other people think?

• i would guess they wouldn't look down on that but I really wouldn't know

What Girls Said 3

• good question.. one to which I can't answer xD

I have nothing against interracial, since I'm mistiza (half blood) no I'm not Spanish, but we have a lot of Spanish in our native language, but I really hate my father for making me a bastard child just so he could mooch off my mom, so yeah

its "Latina" by the way, Latino refers to a guy, just like mistizo is a halfblood guy and mistiza is a halfblood girl :)

• Not in the least bit jealous. They have free will.

I dislike when Latinos look at me funny if I'm in an interracial relationship, like its a big deal pfft!

• Uhm, noooo why would it make me angry, there are plenty of guys in the world.

• Its a thing or used to be a thing in black culture when white women would date black men, most didn't hate, but some black women were infuriated. Then again, with the changing times it probably isn't as big of a deal/

• White men were actually more infuriated at their women being taken away by black men than black women being infuriated over their men taken away by white women QA.